Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Haikus and Other Shit

So, I have been writing for classes and other crap-holes lately and haven't written shit in here. I dunno what's been going on lately. Not much? I went to the Rangers game yesterday. They beat Detroit. Good. Ran into Loki. Good. Drank with Mike, Mitch and Ritch. Good. Found out Danzig is playing December 26th in Jersey REALLY GOOD.

Tomorrow I gotta read aloud a story I wrote. I chose the piece (and I use the term lightly) on the time me and Loki went to LA this past October (wow, it's been almost a year now) for his birthday and met up Mike and JV while they were on the fall leg of their tour. I'm sure the criticism will be that I curse too much and I write too much about drunken debauchery. Whatever. I have my responses lined up for such criticism such as, "shut up" and "who the hell are you? Shut up."

Also, I was assigned to write 5 or more Haikus for the creative writing class I'm taking. Instead of writing about love or the seasons of the year, I went the way of the haiku stylings of SomethingYouShouldRead.com. So, here they are:

xbox Live

Twelve year olds yelling
Dropping the "N" Bomb like it's
going out of style


The Simpsons

A cartoon about
a dysfunctional family.
This is getting old.

Disney Buys Marvel Comics

How long now until
we see Mickey Mouse swinging
from a spider's web?

"May Not Contain Original Members"

How long can a man
milk his original band's work
for financial gain?

Hollywood

Why won't Hollywood
stop making these crappy
remakes and sequels?

Madonna

Old frumpy women
should not dress like that and look
like a teenage slut.


Thank you, thank you. I know, I am the next Matsuo Basho (he's a famous haiku author for those of you who are the poorly educated).

No comments:

Post a Comment