Saturday, August 1, 2009

(Spotted) Week in Review

I don't remember what I wanted to write when I opened this before I left for my lunch break, but whatever. I got something else to tell you peoples abouts. It's a little drinking game I came up with (drunk) a week ago. I call it "Noah's Ark". Why is it called Noah's Ark? Because you drink 2 of every shot. At first, my idea was for you to go to a bar and take 2 shots of every bottle they have. Then, thinking realistically about it, I think the only alcoholic who could pull this off is that Tucker Max fellow but then again, A) 3/4ths of you probably don't even know who he is and B) who cares? (he's from old money and he's a drunk asshole who writes books about his drunken mis-adventures... Yes, I'm told people that his book reminds them of me, but i digress). Anyway, I dunno. I imagine it'd be like a long island ice tea of shots. I'd wanna test this game out, in a public forum. I mentioned to Scott my idea of us going to a bar with a camera man following us and documenting the course of actions, the tab as well as the ensuing results of the two of us drunk and on the loose (usually hilarity ensues as the result). Then again, if anyone wants to back me on this and send me funds for a camera/camera man, money for the tab and punitive damages I imagine I'd end up having in legal fees from the resutls (as well as medical bills for what I'd imagine would result in me needing dyalasis), I'd be more than happy to oblidge with letting you put that fat check (or sleak plastic) in my paw.

and speaking of kidney failure, the summer is almost over and no one has thrown a party. You know, the kinda party where I am asked to make jungle juice, I do my thing, and the next thign I know I am getting angry texts and phone calls about how people hate me and asking me if I put rufinol in the vat of accumulated boozes. Anyone? Bah, whatever. Here's to hoping at least Dennis throws a little get together at his place for a Labor Day weekend BBQ and booze-a-thon. I wonder who, if anyone, has pictures from the last time we did that? You remember? The time we set half the backyard on fire? me running around wearing a motorcycle helmet and aviators, running around on magic and booze, screaming? Me and Romil killing off somewhere between 3 and 5 bottles of ouzo? Antiquing Aker's then-girlfriend minutes after meeting her? repeatedly hot-footing Dennis througout the night after he passed out as chicken scraps were strategically placed on him? Anyone? No? Bah. No one remembers cause we were shit houses 3 ways to Mars, but the camera remembers, and that's what I'd like to see. Actually, come to think of it, if I could somehow get my old cellphone working, I believe there is video footage AND video footage of the shennanigans involving a passed out Dennis... and possibly a video of him drunk and dancing in the inferno we created (thinking back on it, that was not up to fire code... or normal standards and practices for that matter). I just need to borrow someone's enV 2 battery for this footage to be released to the world like a plague (or, judging by the amount of traffic this fucking blog gets, an annoying gnat).

In other news...

I saw Atmosphere with Jose on Monday. The day started out with me meeting him at Ace bar for a beer or two. That turned into 5. It would have been 4, but who turns down a free round when the bartender offers? When we got to Webster Hall, we got more beers and shots. I recall Jose talking up some girls and I dunno what happened cause when I got back, he was telling me they were worthless whores who liked fags instead. Around the time Atmosphere came on I ran into Natasha and we had a smoke and a talk which turned into us missing most of the end of their set, maybe even half of it for all I know. Oh, and here's a video Natasha made me hip to that her friend took a video of outside the club before the show. I can't stop laughing at Slug's facial expression as this kid raps to him... and the fact that it is the same exact face both times the camera turns to him:



Anyway, after the show, I got tired of walking around with a bag with a hoodie in it and a t-shirt hanging out the front of my pants like I'm some street hood and we went to drop my shit off in the car(side note: hoodies in plastic bags make for hilarious prop in using to get people out of your way at a crowded bar/club scenario). Afterwards, we headed to Nino's for pizza. This lead to a very drunk me dumping a very drunken amount of garlic powder on my pizza which I tried getting off the pizza, but it didn't work. This lead later to my burps smelling like bad garlic the remainder of the night and Jose laughing as Natasha would freak out and yell at me calling me disgusting, dirtbag, ad nauseum with the name calling of how I'm an ass. This went on til about 3 or so am hanging out at Lucy's. I think we called it quits when we noticed we were quoting lines from Hook, which was on the tv at that time, before the lines were even said in the movie. That, and Jose kept yelling "RU-FI-OOOOOOH!" every now and then.

And onto last night's adventures (or lack there of)...

lets see. Drank a few beers and took a few swigs of Rumple Minz at Dennis'. Watched some Always Sunny episodes waiting for for TJ and Dennis to get dressed. Headed to Ramsey for Ashley's birthday. Lame. Went to Suffern for (more) drinks. Not much went on there. There was a heard of fat chicks there last night. Left. Went to Yonkers, to where Dicey Rileys used to be. It's called Clique now and it's full of nothing but hispanics blasting obnoxiously loud spanish music as they smoke from hookahs and drink hennesy and red bulls. Left. Went to Inwood for a second cause Dennis had to check up on the garage. Kept getting phone calls from Romil lost asking for directions home. Was gonna go back home with TJ and Dennis and hang out with them and Romil (yea, he eventually found his way home) but ended up going home to this:



...yes, that's a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Apparently I felt artistic and took a picture of my half eaten sandwich sitting on my night table (mainly because I wandered off and came back to my room and forgot I had made the sandwich, let alone ate half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment