Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is No Way to Live

Ugh. Nothing like starting off your day vomiting into the shower. Why it tasted like warm peanut butter is beyond me, but there are now chunks of pizza in the shower that I am not looking forward to cleaning up when I get home from work.

My phone died really early last night, so on my drive to work after I turned my phone back on after charging it as I slept, my phone just went ape shit with like 10+ text messages. If you're reading this and wondering what I did yesterday and why I didn't respond back, there you go.

Last night's highlights include going to the city in the afternoon to meet up romil for some drinks. The hot bartender at Union bar giving us basically everything for free as I did not restrain from my tongue hanging from my mouth the entire time, and being the biggest wing man by having to talk to this girl's gay friend (which included me mentioning several times my love for the ladies just to make it clear to this guy that I was not at all interested in him or his nasties. Eventually Ronak met us up after me and Romil left union bar (basically to hide from the gay and his friend Romil later on told me he was not interested in).We ended going back to union for a bit after we realized the other bar was over packed and our waitress was a moody pregger bitch. I ended up leaving maybe after 1 more drink and heading to Mike's and I suppose i let his dog molly climb on my lap a lot because there is dog hair all over my jacket now. We watched maybe 3 or 4 episodes he dvr'd and then I headed home to pass the fuck out.

God, I need to throw up again. this is not going to be pretty. This damn office bathroom is awful. The walls are paper thin and everything echos inside it. I'm gonna try and be discrete about it, but I know it's gonna end up sounding like the Ramy vomit experience in surround sound. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment