Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wiki Bombing: I

We all know I am the king of photobombing. I mean, how many of you have made someone infuriated just by bombing a photo of theirs? I have done so on several occasions to the point where physical violence has occured (a girl ones slapped the shit out of me to go away at a bar a few years back).

Anyway, I get fucking bored as shit at work and look up people that make me disgusted and bomb the shit out of the wikipedia pages about them (or as they call it, "vandalism"). Yesterday, I changed up the page on that SKAG, Christine "Forbidden" Dolce, cause it always bothered me that she was some floozy with fake tits who all of a sudden became this famous person (granted her fame died faster than my brain cells after a week long bender).

Anyway, here is what I did before I left work yesterday:



If you can't read it, first of all get glasses (and you have to click on the photo to see the whole thing). If you don't wanna get glasses, go through the updates to her wikipedia page from January 9th to see what was done (cause i know it's been reverted back to what it was originally already, dammit)... or if I'm in a good mood, ask me and I'll type it out (although, i probably am just saying that).

But yea, I dunno. All I gotta say is, come January 19th, that page on MTV's Jersey Shore is going DOWN! (apparently there's a lock on the page til that date so only certain people can edit that page. Oh Snooki, you're skin that looks like its a turkey bast is gonna get trashed like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment